COLOURED FLEECE COMPETITION
Convenor: C. Plowman Stewards: R. Hicks, N. Gregor
Fleeces must be from 2017 shearing and properly skirted.
Entries close FRIDAY 9th March 2018.
Entry Fee $1.00 (Inc GST). First $4, Second $2
Maximum 3 fleeces per class per exhibitor.
Fleeces must be delivered between 8.30 – 9am.
Exhibitors need not be members of any coloured sheep society.
- Fine wool, Ewe64s and finer
- Fine wool, Ewe58s – 60s
- Medium wool, Ewe50s – 56s
- Strong wool, Ewe44s – 48s
- Fine wool, Ram64s and finer
- Fine wool, Ram58s – 60s
- Medium wool, Ram50s – 56s
- Strong wool, Ram44s – 48s
- Fine wool, Wether64s and finer
- Fine wool, Wether58s – 60s
- Medium wool, Wether50s – 56s
- Strong wool, Wether44 - 48sCHAMPION COLOURED FLEECE Trophy & Sash.RESERVE CHAMPION COLOURED FLEECE SashPERPETUAL TROPHY donated by The Speciality Fibre Group
PDF FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD:
The Landmark Fawcett Mt Pleasant Shears is held every year in conjunction with the Show. Entry is on the day with Registrations open from 9:00am in the Shearing Shed on the Showgrounds. Do you know a shearer who should give this a go? Send them to the Mt Pleasant Show.